After a wonderful conversation with my sister, who is a talented writer and loves to record things, I've been encouraged to write a bit about some recent experiences. They were beautiful experiences which I think would be ruined by many words. So few words it is...
On an early morning bike ride, seeing dolphins peak out of the river - the water looking like glass and the sunrise like orange sherbet.
Sharing with 60 students the importance of remembering God's past graces of yesterday to fuel obedience and faith today and tomorrow.
Talking with my dear friend from my track days - being blessed to be a part of her life as she starts a new chapter.
Enjoying time with friends (a.k.a. God's answers to my prayers) who are in the same stage of life as I am in.
Praying with one of our golfers for God to move in the hearts of her unbelieving teammates.
Sitting in church surrounded by dozens of college students, hungry to know God more.
Riding the ocean waves on a perfect day with the water just right.
Looking forward to conversations over lunch with new students.
Sitting in the presence of my Father, remembering who He is, what He's done, and asking Him to do it again.
thank you for sharing!! so cool how he is moving there and encouraging you to encourage us!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell said!!!! When is your book coming out? I love you!
ReplyDelete